We’ll get through this together
Here's a reminder of how we can help you during lockdown...
- Collect and deliver your shopping or prescriptions.
- Take you to have your covid-19 vaccination.
- Take you to any other medical appointment.
- If you're feeling lonely we can match you to a Friendly Voice Volunteer to regularly call you for a chat and check how you are.
- If you feel depressed or anxious, let us know so that we can help you.
- We'll continue to send members our monthly Newsletter to keep you informed and share information.
Please follow our Facebook page @thefriendlybus for updates.
Can you support us?
Whether you're having a clearout or want to fundraise for extra motivation to reach your goal on your next challenge - there's lots of ways you can support us. Every little bit makes a BIG difference. Find out more.
Shropshire Council’s Passenger Transport Group have provided school transport guidance for the Covid-19 emergency.